Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tiny Beauty


Tiny Beauty

She floats on the air, as she passes by me; her beauty abounds, and sets my heart free.

You can see all the struggles, in the depth of her eyes; the sorrow she feels, has been compounded by lies.

She is tiny and small, but a Goddess throughout; she’s a dream in the night, that erases my doubt.

A smile that calms, with just a twitch of her lips; a desire in motion, with the sway of her hips.

She doesn’t quite see, she’s a light in the night; she thinks she’s too thin, and not appealing to sight.

She makes my heart flutter, like silk in the breeze; when she gives me a hug, I get weak in the knees.

I get lost in my thoughts, of holding her near; I go to a place, that is vacant of fear.

She’s a vision of hope, that stays on my mind; she’s the rarest of gems, and one of a kind.

If I had a wish, and only one could be granted; she would know I’m the one, and in her heart be enchanted.

She’s a whisper of bliss, that descends from above; my mind is at peace, when she’s all I think of.

I would tell you her name, but don’t want no one to know; someone might take her, and my dreams would just go.

I wonder and wait, if I’ll get a chance; to hold her real close, and be part of her dance.

The life that I’ve seen, has rarely been fair; a lady like her, doesn’t know that I’m there.

My feelings are clear, with my heart on my sleeve; I’m mending my heart, with a stitch and a weave.

Life is not meant, to be spent all alone; I wait for the one, that I can place on her throne.

To know that she’s safe, and has all my love; cause she’s a perfect creation, from the heavens above.

What more can be said, when your dream takes a form; life without her, would be an eternal storm.

                                                By Ron Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment