Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Mental Illness


Mental Illness

Clouds roll in, for my mental storm; waves of fear, replace the norm.

Trapped in Hell, as I scream; internal torment, is not a dream.

Flashing corpses, in a foggy blast; fighting Demons, from a haunted past.

Lightning strikes and sears my soul; dragging me deeper, into this hole.

Grasping for, a guiding light; tortured memories, in the night.

Fighting through, the pain that’s me; a mental monster, that we can’t see.

Talk them up and drug them down; find the surface, before you drown.

Silent ghouls, that surf our soul; shredding hearts, as it takes its toll.

Mental pain, is not our fault; we search for answers, from our vault.

Cry and rage, from deep inside; we need a break, let it subside.

With the knowledge, of our pain; we search and struggle, for what’s to gain.

Crushing sadness, is more than blue; you sit and judge, without a clue.

Spend a day, with our feelings; see how fast, you start healing.

Our pain is real, for none to see; we sit in silence and you let us be.

We sigh and shift to push it deep; so you won’t treat us, like a creep.

We’re not the same, me and you; I’d hold your hand and see you through.

I’ve felt the pain, you have no clue; you say its fake and it’s not true.

You never know, what life may bring; just be happy, you don’t have this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment