Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Angel


Never Alone

Some angels soar and they shift, as they fell from the Heavens through the fog and the mist

They twist and they turn as they cry out in pain, they plummet to earth with nothing to gain.

They come for our souls they come to protect, they open their hearts and give us respect.

They will not judge or turn us away, they suffer for us to save us this day.

An Angel is beauty the purest form of light, they show the way home in the darkest of night.

We cover our ears and hold our breathe, as the battle goes on to save us from Death.

We are not right and we are not wrong, the Devil himself has sung us this song.

We know what to do we know what we’ve done, we’ve sold our soul to have a little fun.

We’ve taken this life and torn it apart, we’ve destroyed our homes and torn out its heart.

I pray for my Angel to show me the way, please don’t let go I need you today.

I ask for your help I have been brought to my knees, I can’t find my Angel would you send her please.

I am lost in the dark with no place to go, I beg and I plead for my Angel to Show.

I see a bright light its coming this way, that’s my Angel right there come to save me this day.

She’s been battered and beaten from this world of wrath, she’s broken her wings to show me the path.

I pray to you now before it’s too late, please welcome her home before you seal her fate.

I love her so much what am I to do, I just say goodbye as she’s taken home to you.

I sit and I cry because my Angel’s not here, I’m lost in this Hell surrounded by fear.

As I close my eyes what do I see, a brilliant bright light appears before me.

It’s my Angel from Heaven looking good as new, she says you are never alone I am always with you.
                                                By Ron Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment