Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Too much time alone


Simple

Deep in our mind there is a place we all go, looking for peace where we don’t even know.

We sit there and ponder and let out a big sigh, we think of our life as we start to cry.

This world is cruel I know this to be true, because I sit here alone and wish I was with you.

I search for some release I search for some hope, I am doing my best it’s very hard to cope.

Life is not easy it’s all just a test, I think I have failed I can’t get any rest.

My mind is a mess my thoughts are a blur, I need a break this is for sure.

With my heart all depleted and my soul in a pit, devastation is home forever I just sit.

My life has been cursed as I sit here alone, I pray for the day when you welcome me home.

The love we once shared was a blessing to me, I search for my future but you’re all I can see.

I hope for the day when I’m not so blue, let me finish this up with a simple I Love You.
 
 
 
 
You really don't understand how much of a blessing someone is in your life until you have to spend a long time away from them. I only hope they know how important they are and never forget what we mean to each other when we are together. It is easy to forget with so much going on in life but the things we deal with now will only make our future that much better and we can sit back in our rocking chairs and laugh at all the crap we went through. Life will never be perfect but it will be as close as you can get with your imperfectly perfect puzzle piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment