Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

For my Perfectly Imperfect Angel




My Last Breath

As my eyes open to the dawning of a new day I notice an achy hollow feeling deep within me. My very soul is crying out for its other half; my heart is in turmoil at the empty space between my arms. You see there is a truth that I have come to realize, that for every person there is a true soul mate. Once these two have met the bond between them is connected and the healing of a withered soul begins. The bond between them is so deep that in the absence of each other the very essence of their existence starts to decay. I have searched my whole life for this feeling of peace and completeness and now I have found it. After more than 40 years of clawing my way through the rotting waste land of my life and enduring more torment and pain than I thought was possible for one life, I met a woman that reached into my soul and with her calming touch brought me to my knees. She has touched me on a level that defies explanation. I can actually feel my soul connecting with hers as my torment ceases and I can see the pain in her eyes start to melt away as she realizes what it is to be loved and treated like an Angel. If I have but one life to live, then it is only a life if it is spent with her. We have both spent our lives in the servitude of others expectations of us. It is our turn to be happy and loved for who we are and not for what others can make us. Don’t be afraid to be happy, you deserve it. I cherish every fiber of your being and will spend the rest of my life making you feel special. As the last breath of my existence leaves my body I will use it to say “Thank you for bringing peace into my life and know that I will love you for all Eternity------.
By Ron Lee
 
The absence of my puzzle piece leave my picture incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment