Translate

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Finally Home


Finally Home

Which reality, is the one that’s real; am I allowed to choose, based on what I feel.

I wake each day, to a firey Hell; from the peaceful bliss, with an Angel I dwell.

I close my eyes, and dance with a Goddess; I give her the world, with all the love I promise.

But how cruel it is, to have to wake; to feel her absence, as I start to ache.

I see a world, where hatred runs free; and the greed of mankind, is an ever darkening sea.

I want to slip back, into a coma with thee; where my soul isn’t screaming, and my heart feels free.

It hard to explain, a curse from so deep; I cry from my core, till the twilight of sleep.

This can’t be living, with all of its pain; I might as well exist, in the Reapers Domain.

I wonder if, you dream in death; or will she fade forever, if I don’t take this breath?

I want a life, where love’s the cure; where I can sleep and wake, and feel secure.

What is a dream, with all of its peace; where your soul is at ease, and your Demons cease.

I will choose this side, with the Angels and fairies; where I’m not all alone, and my love she carries.

Why should I wake, to a world on fire; where death and destruction, is everyone’s desire?

Who is to say, which one is real; which one is free, and which can I steal?

One is a dream, where I know I belong; where I know I am loved, and my soul has a song.

A nightmare in Hell, is on the other side; where dreams and desires, have been broken and died.

I want to sleep, but don’t want to wake; with each new day, a little more hope they take.

Am I really awake, when I think I’m asleep; is my mind a prison, with my thoughts this deep?

I’m weary and tired, from this battle I fight; I just want the strength, to find my forever night.

To close my eyes, and never return; to a world like this, where all I do is burn.

Is it so wrong, to take this way out; when the next words I hear, is what life’s all about.

I’m getting so tired, in this torment I roam; I close my eyes now, and hear “Honey you’re home”.

I finally can choose, to find my way; in this Garden of Eden, with this Angel I’ll stay.

Ronnie H. Lee 10/4/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment