Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Sometimes you just need to listen.



The Answer

A love that you know has left you behind, to deal with this world that is so unkind.

No matter their age at the time of demise, we hope and we pray that they will arise.

We miss them so much this isn’t fair, this pain that exists is too much to bare.

I loved them so much why did they have to leave, to say its God’s plan is hard to believe.

I pray to the heavens in search of the truth, Dear God take me away and restore their youth.

I beg and I cry to show me the way, how can I exist without them each day.

I look for a sign to set me at ease, I ask of you now just give me this please.

Their future was bright with all that is great, what right did you have for their life you did take.

I look all around and see life on the go, they’re oblivious to this for him they didn’t know.

I silently sit and hope it’s a dream, I realize it’s not and I begin to scream.

Just as I start I feel a sense of peace, a brush on my shoulder makes it all cease.

A voice I did hear as I sit in the night, “I’m your Angel now and all is alright”.
 
By Ron Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment