Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

Life


Life

The silent war that rages within my soul is one of enlightenment. A life of loss has transformed my future into a dead end. The never ending path I follow is scarred with the impressions of my ghostly footsteps that deepen ever increasingly, with each journey around this maze of torment. The wounds I have endured still seep blood through the unhealed crevices of my heart and scream the story of my life. I am battered, beaten, and broken as I claw my way to that final resting place among the rotting roots on this trail. I have seen the glow from the moon up high and it is quite Fancy. She has brought me comfort, as it shines on my weary body but remains a cosmic beauty to be seen and never enjoyed, like everything else in life. I have lost track of where I begin and the suffering ends or if there is even a difference in the two. I was born a person with the same hopes and dreams as everyone else but didn’t realize until later that I was the embodiment of Torment. I scratch these words out with the last essence of my life, in hopes that I will live on in the souls of the beautiful people I never got to experience. Search for balance and find peace before the reaper becomes your master.
 
Ronnie H. Lee 9/19/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment